Murano Walls Pty Ltd – Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
The attached quote is based on a contract between an owner builder or the client’s builder and Murano Walls Pty Ltd. However, should the client wish to provide payments directly to Murano Walls on behalf of the builder, it is acceptable to Murano Walls, provided that the builder notifies the said in the contract and that the liability remains with both parties, the client and the builder.
- 50% deposit before manufacturing starts.
- 40% upon installation of track installation.
- Balance to be received at Murano Walls Pty Ltd before dispatched or before the day of installation.
- A written order and / or return of this quote (signed) and /or credit approval as applicable is required before production can commence.
COST SAVING OPPORTUNITIES
No cost savings can be achieved unless specifications are changed.
INCLUSIONS BY MURANO WALLS PTY LTD
Murano Walls Pty Ltd standard warranty of 1 year shall apply to all products and labour supplied by Murano Walls Pty Ltd.
Final Finishes: The Murano Walls quotation is based on clear anodised finishes to the track and frameless panel top and bottom rails.
DESIGN WIND LOAD AND GLAZING CERTIFICATE – NOTICE
Unless Design Wind Loads specific to the glass wall have been advised by the client, this quotation shall be based on our unqualified estimate as noted in the tables above.
If Murano Walls Pty Ltd is later advised of a DWL requiring different glass thickness, there could be the possibility of a variation to this quotation due to the increased cost. In order to supply a Glazing Certificate, Murano Walls Pty Ltd will require written advice from the project engineer of the DWL.
BASIX REPORT – NOTICE
Unless a BASIX report is supplied to Murano Walls which is specified with local council DA requirements, there could be a variation to this quotation due to glass energy requirements.
Refer to details in the attached quotation for headworks and floorworks provided by Murano Walls.
Murano Walls Pty Ltd specifies that the overhead support must be strong enough that deflection under moving load is no more than 2mm. We strongly recommend PFC support system unless other support is engineered by the project engineer. The Murano Walls Pty Ltd frameless glass system weighs approximately 32kg per square metre using 12mm toughened glass. If thicker glass is required Murano Walls Pty Ltd will indicate the weight.
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN MURANO WALLS SCOPE OF WORKS
No allowance has been included in our quotation for the following items:
- Provision of structural steel support above top track as required.
- Relocation of any obstructions within the ceiling (e.g. lights, fire systems, aircon ducts etc).
- Working outside standard hours of 6:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Saturday (not including public holidays).
- Removal &/or disposal of existing structures if required.
- Any other exclusion as detailed in this proposal.
- Preparation of opening including necessary overhead structural support.
- Making good of the opening, including all cover trims, cavities, render, plaster and floor finishes on completion of the installation.
- Any cutting, modification or making good of ceiling tiles, plaster, grids or bulkhead linings.
- Hoisting or craning the materials to the installation area unless otherwise quoted by Murano Walls Pty Ltd.
- Supply and installation of decals.
- Preparation for drainage system in front of glass wall system as discussed with Murano Walls representative.
- Home Building Compensation Fund (Previously known as Home Warranty Insurance).
- Floors must be level to within +/- 2mm across the path of the wall and its stack area.
- End walls must be plumb vertical to +/- 2mm.
- Any rectification to meet these tolerances is the clients own responsibility.
This quotation is based on there being suitable close and easy access to carry the materials to the installation area unless otherwise stated in the Murano Walls quotation.
Please note that project lead times can only commence from receipt of written order, deposit and credit approval by Murano Walls Pty Ltd (if applicable). Lead times are also subject to the availability of exact site dimensions and final sign-off of all finishes. Once these items have been met, please allow 4 to 6 working weeks to complete your installation.
Murano Walls Pty Ltd Frameless Glass Systems has been carefully developed to withstand most weather conditions. However, please note that even though our glass walls are laboratory tested to AS2047, the performance is dependent upon prevailing weather conditions and the drainage recommended by Murano Walls Pty Ltd. If the drainage is not installed as discussed with the Murano Walls representative, ie a full width drain which must be installed directly in front of the bottom glass rails of the L-35 system, Murano Walls is unable to warrant against water penetration.